Skip to content
- Cheap Holidays Abroad Work Directly With Premium Travel Suppliers.
- Considering that the contract for your arrangements is between you and the supplier, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the supplier or their agent immediately.
- If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the relevant travel supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint.
- The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may, therefore, be reduced or extinguished as a result.
- If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the supplier.
- You will see their name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you.
- If the matter cannot be resolved and it involves us or another ABTA member then it can be referred to the arbitration scheme arranged by ABTA.